This course is designed to give you, the students, an overview of Computer Applications including current terminology, introduction to computer hardware, software applications, and procedures. You will learn and develop skills in these subjects:
- Internet Safety
- Computer Basics
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Publisher
- Students will define different types of computers.
- Students will develop basic computer skills such as creating a folder, insert/eject flash drives, saving to their drive.
- Students will understand and identify the parts of a computer.
- Students will understand how to properly use the keyboard.
- Students will utilize various word processing tools.
- Students will format basic documents using word processing software.
- Students will utilize Microsoft PowerPoint to create slideshows.
- Students will utilize Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets.
- Students will utilize Microsoft Publisher to create posters and brochures.